Sex Education for the modern sex life
✨ Here are some ways to discover your sexual desires, according to experts:
💜 Reflect on your previous sexual experiences. Think what turns you on and what kills the mood instead. It can help you figure out what you might be interested in trying.
💜 Buy some sexy clothes & accessories.
💜 Experiment together. Get your partner(s) in on the action.
💜 Masturbate. Masturbating, whether you’re single or in a relationship, can be a very effective way to discover how to get aroused.
💜 Watch porn or read erotic books.
💜 Listen to your body as you try new things and see what indeed feels good and what doesn’t.
The number may considerably vary from person to person as well as from one session to another. Yet, the study by researchers from the University of Montreal found that on average, women burning about 69 calories for a 25-minute session, while men burning around 100 calories. According to experts, the key to high-calorie-burning sex is to make it hot and long. And adding some moaning and sighing can help you burn extra calories.
🎆 Clitoral – these orgasms are achieved through stimulation of the clitoris and often feel like tingly feeling along your skin and in your brain.
🎆 Vaginal – or a G-Spot orgasm, is achieved through penetration alone. These orgasms are deeper in the body.
🎆 Combo – an explosive orgasm that may have to convulsing or even ejaculation, that happens when the vagina (particularly the G-spot) and the clitoris are stimulated at the same time,
🎆 Erogenous zones – a pleasurable reaction to kissing or playing with certain parts of the body, such as the ears, the nipples, the neck, elbows, knees, etc.
Here are some tips for keeping it in good shape:
– Use warm water to wash it. The vagina cleanses itself naturally. Avoid using douches, harsh chemicals, or prepackaged wipes as they can disrupt its normal process.
– Use condoms. It’s so important to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies.
– Use soft toilet tissue (white only).
– Try to avoid super tight clothing or underwear made from synthetic material. Instead, go for mainly cotton blends underwear
– Good vaginal health is maintained by making sure you’re in good general health. Eat right, control your weight and exercise.
– Get regular screenings. Stay current with health screenings, and see your gynecologist for routine care.
When it isn’t in good shape, issues like allergies, skin conditions (like acne), hormonal imbalances, mental health issues, weight gain, and other issues can occur. If any of the above sounds familiar, taking a probiotic supplement may help get things back on track. Probiotics also have many benefits for women’s health. Studies have shown that orally taking certain probiotic strains can help prevent BV and urinary tract infections by restoring the vaginal microbiome balance.