Here are some tips for keeping it in good shape:
– Use warm water to wash it. The vagina cleanses itself naturally. Avoid using douches, harsh chemicals, or prepackaged wipes as they can disrupt its normal process.
– Use condoms. It’s so important to protect yourself from sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancies.
– Use soft toilet tissue (white only).
– Try to avoid super tight clothing or underwear made from synthetic material. Instead, go for mainly cotton blends underwear
– Good vaginal health is maintained by making sure you’re in good general health. Eat right, control your weight and exercise.
– Get regular screenings. Stay current with health screenings, and see your gynecologist for routine care.